How I Can Help You?
Researching Appropriate Senior Living Options
I will take care of all of the time-consuming research tasks... like phone calls to appropriate facilities for your needs. We'll make inspections and schedule tours of a possible placement for you... all at no cost to you or your family members.
Yes! That is correct... the Referral is a no cost service for families and seniors.
What Types of Senior Living Placements?
As a professional referral service experienced in hands-on placements for aging seniors, I already know and work with many of the senior living options to explore based on your specific health and living-style needs:
- Assisted Living Communities
- Intermediate & Skilled Nursing Care Facilities
- Memory Care Facilities (Dementia & Alzheimer's)
- Residential Care Facilities
- Retirement Communities
- Adult Care Homes
Typically elder/senior living facilities can vary in size from less than 5 beds to more than 200 beds. The smaller facilities are generally located in residential home-type setting. They offer and provide care, supervision and assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing and grooming for seniors. They may also provide incidental medical services under special care plans.
You'll want to know things like:
- Whether the community is well-managed?
- Is the facility staffed for the type of care my loved one needs?
- What are the core philosophy behind the care?
- What kind of reviews does it have?
- What kind of insurance does it accept?
- What are the living quarters like?
- Does it offer activities my loved one will enjoy?
- Is the environment one in which my loved one will feel comfortable, safe,
- respected, happy, and cared for?